Monday, August 16, 2010

In my house, my kitchen serves as a great area not only for cooking but also painting. Things get more interesting with my 2 year old daughter also getting involved in her own ways of using colors in the kitchen. My passion for art has been around since I was a child, and I guess my daughter has taken over my genes. And I love it.

So, the title for my blog actually speaks for itself. I will not be writing only about my passion for painting in this blog, but also the most obvious thing everyone does in a kitchen. Yes, my passion for cooking. I think cooking involves a lot more creativity than painting. Again, this 2nd passion actually came into my life after I got engaged. Like every other girl, I started learning from the basics of Indian cooking, all for the first reason to please my man. Like they say 'The way to a man's heart is through his stomach'. Not that I don't like eating good food.

I am glad I found a partner who loves food and enjoys what he eats. Cooking does not come easy if you don't have a good appetite to try everything under the sun. That being the rule of thumb, for me as a person, I love exploring different kinds of food. So my journey begins here. Lets explore both my worlds of art: the world of colors and the world of recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment